Everything I need to know about diet and exercise I learned from my twins


They're 3 years old. I love watching them interact. I've been working on getting back my pre-children body now for months and have tried various methods with varying degrees of success. But really - when you stop and watch young children - you can learn all you need to know!
They eat - when they are hungry and stop when they are full!
They eat often, but very small portions.
They drink when they're thirsty and are quite happy to have access to water and a cup. Give them their own water bottle and they're thrilled:)
They spontaneously burst into bouts of exercise - chasing each other in a game of tag.
If music comes on the radio or TV they dance.
They beg to play outside - and want to get fresh air and sunshine every day ( it will help them grow like plants they tell me)
At the end of the day, they're tired. They're asleep for a good 12 hours each night and wake up refreshed and raring to go the next day.
I can learn a lot from watching them :) And I do.

No comments: